Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dr. J

For those of you who don't know, I routinely see a chiropractor/kinesiologist, who has been absolutely wonderful for me over the past couple of years. Dr. J is fabulous in terms of helping keep me inline in a chiropractic sense, and guiding me in leading a more healthy, more natural lifestyle. I had my regular monthly appointment yesterday, and she was very excited about the pregnancy (I had actually e-mailed her earlier in the week for an OB recommendation), especially because she knows that I am in a good place in terms of my health and, thus, prepared physically to carry little Baby Helms (very little -- according to my books, Baby Helms is about a 1/2 in. in length, and still curled up very tightly). Dr. J put me on a good prenatal vitamin, and will continue to see me once a month. The OB she recommended is up in Marietta (about a 30-minute drive), so I'll probably go ahead and call the office, but see if they might know of a good OB closer to Decatur.

No comments: