

Here is our little girl in a six-month-sized outfit. As you can see, it's a little big on her, but most of her three-month one-piece outfits are already too small. I tried squeezing her into a couple for a day or two, but it was a little sad to see her not be able to fully stretch out her legs.
She is smiling quite a lot these days, and has also started cooing, which -- trust me -- just melts your heart when you hear her. I have a lot of fun just sitting her facing me on my lap and holding little meaningless conversations and exchanging big grins.
The sleeping-through-the-night phase has ceased at least temporarily. I'm not sure if Merckx has been waking her up with the clickety-clack of his nails or if it's because we cut her white noise off after she's been asleep about an hour or two. Or maybe she's just going through another growth spurt! There is no telling. It's true that just when you think you have everything figured out, the little one goes and changes everything up on you.
1 comment:
What a gorgeous smile she has! I can believe she's heart-melting on a regular basis. :-)
Hope she gets back to sleeping through the night for you soon. It's amazing how much better sleep makes everyone feel.
Post a Comment