Monday, December 8, 2008

Elsa's First Christmas: Part 1

It seems I am decorating with a different purpose this year, being it is Elsa's first Christmas. If it were just Jarrett and I, we might have decided to skip out on the tree, but it just didn't seem right. Elsa needs the full-on experience -- whether she has a clue or not. So we bundled up and went to Pike Nursery on Saturday morning to pick out our tree, and I decorated it that afternoon. It's nice to now enter the house and smell the scent of Christmasy pine, fir, and cinnamon. And, please, Elsa totally knows what's going on. She just adores her new stocking and can't wait to see what Santa leaves behind. Here is a glimpse of what things look like inside the house:






The lovely hanging above the fireplace is courtesy of my very talented grandma. Thanks, grandma!

1 comment:

WILL said...

YOUR Christmas tree looks like charlie browns christmas tree