Saturday, May 2, 2009
Absence
I apologize for being absent for so long. Our Mac died while Elsa and I were out in Oregon the week before this last one, and it may still be awhile before we have it back from the repair shop... or end up with a new one on the desk. We shall see how it all plays out. Anyway, for now my computer time is limited to the evenings and weekends when Jarrett has his laptop home, and unfortunately my desire to blog in the evenings is not as strong as it is during the day. I have much to blog about, though -- updates on Elsa, our big trip out to Oregon, etc., so I'll try to start catching up soon. For now, though, I just wanted to let you know that I am alive and breathing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment