Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Elsa Marie Helms has arrived!













For all of you patiently waiting for the first photos... I can offer you the web's first look. :) We had to pay the paparazzi quite a bit to be able to publish these. Just a few stats:

Weight: 8 pounds 9.6 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Perfect double 10 Apgar score: the first in over 5 years at the hospital

A full head of long, dark hair and a super cute dimple are among her best traits. :)

I will be typing up the birth story for those interested a little later... I thought I would have more time than I do so I am running a little behind.

Proud Father Helms

2 comments:

Christy said...

She's amazing!!! And the photos are so lovely - thank you so much for taking the time to post them. I think my favorite is Daddy gazing down at Elsa in her little hospital bin. The best!

Can't wait for the birth story ...

Rachel said...

She's so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!