Elsa and I (and Merckx) are in Charlotte and had a fairly uneventful drive here, which was great. She cried some, but overall was a trooper. She still sounds somewhat congested, but she has been without a fever since yesterday morning, thank goodness. It hovered around 101 all day Thursday.
Jarrett is enjoying a day by himself -- I know he has already played his guitar and gone on a bike ride, and I think he plans to work on the nightstand he is building as well as go over to our friends' house for dinner. I asked him last night if he was looking forward to a quiet house -- without us girls and without the dog. He asked if he would sound selfish if he said, "yes." Not at all, Love -- not at all.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that's a drive! So glad Elsa is feeling better, and that Jarrett is having fun. :-)
Post a Comment