Our missionary friends, who are currently in Thailand, inspired me when I read
one of their blog posts to ask Jarrett if he would be willing to build Elsa a sand/water table. I have wanted to get her one of these, as we currently have no play things outside, but the plastic versions are really kind of pricey, usually only allow the use of sand
or water at one time, and are not so easy on the eyes. So when I saw the table Tim made, a light bulb went off. Of course our own favorite woodworker could build one of these! So we made a family trip to
Lowe's yesterday morning and picked up the needed lumber, and Jarrett proceeded to come home and complete the project within just a couple of hours. I think it's perfect! And built in time for all of the kiddos to play with at Elsa's upcoming birthday party (though we might need a stepstool until they all get a bit taller... perhaps Jarrett's next project?).


No comments:
Post a Comment