Today marks 17 weeks for the little sea monkey, who probably isn't looking much like a sea monkey anymore! According to one Web site, Baby Helms is 4.5–5 in. in length, 3–5 oz., and about the size of a Beanie Baby. Apparently I could start feeling the baby's movement any day, but I don't believe I have felt anything yet.
Finding clothes to wear (at least to work) is becoming more and more interesting. I'm definitely wearing Alison's BellaBand out! I have one pair of pants that I can comfortably wear completely buttoned, but otherwise I have to use the Band. Shirts are still fitting fairly well -- Jarrett is actually surprised how many maternity-like shirts I already own. But longer, more flowy shirts have been the fashion over the past year or two, so I do have a decent collection.
We (hopefully) find out the sex of the baby three weeks from tomorrow! (Not that I'm counting down or anything.)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment