Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Jackpot!
Woo hoo! I think I have ESP. It was late in the afternoon yesterday, and I got the urge to Google Margaret's name to see if I could come up with any news on her in terms of her changing practices, etc., and -- jackpot! -- I found a post dated 9:27 a.m. that was written that day that gave me all the information I needed. As of next week, Margaret will be at Alpharetta Women's Specialists, which is just up the road from the hospital (the practice I was previously at was right beside the hospital, and this really isn't too much further). It was too late yesterday to make an appointment, but I did so this morning and now feel so much better about things. I guess security is bliss at this point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment