Wednesday, August 6, 2008
35 Weeks
What does BabyCenter have to say about the little munchkin this week? Apparently she does not have much room to maneuver now that she is over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5.25 pounds (compare her to the weight of an average honeydew melon... mmm... I ate some this afternoon as a snack). Because it is so snug in the womb, they say she is not likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but I would have to say that she has been going quite crazy the past few days -- maybe not somersaults, but moving quite a bit all the same. I think poor Tim was a little freaked out the other night when he saw my belly moving around in waves. Baby Helms's kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete -- she will spend the next few weeks putting on weight. I wonder how big she will get...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment