Tuesday, March 3, 2009
A Date with My Favorite Person
It's official. I have called upon a real, true, paid babysitter so that Jarrett and I can go out together on a date Thursday evening. We have gone out on a couple of dates before when my mom has been in town and has been kind and generous enough to watch the little one, but this is the first time we have searched out someone -- someone we don't even know yet -- to watch Elsa. It's a big step, in my opinion. And once we take this step, I hope it is something we continue on a regular basis so Jarrett and I can spend some quality time together once in awhile. We love our daughter more than anything, but we need our time too. Jarrett and I aren't even 100 percent sure what we have in store for ourselves on Thursday evening, but it will likely involve dinner out somewhere. I am much looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you! It is a big step, but very much worth it. Enjoy your date!
I hope you and Jarrett are having a blast...right now, in fact!
Post a Comment