Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Our Elsa, The Model
Check this out. Elsa landed her first modeling gig. Cool, right? I sent the bonnet seamstress a message letting her know that I received the replacement bonnet she sent (she was extremely nice and let me send the first one back because it ended up looking like Elsa would grow out of it too quickly) and to thank her for her excellent customer service. I also attached a photo of Elsa in the bonnet, and told her how much I loved seeing her in her new hat. She liked the photo so much that she asked if she could use it on her Etsy Web site, to which I replied, "Of course!" She would like to do this entire page using photos of Elsa, so I am going to take some better shots and send them to her soon. Very fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!
Post a Comment