Wednesday, July 22, 2009

False Alarm

So, yes, Elsa took a morning nap yesterday morning, which was a change after a week of not taking one, but then there was no afternoon nap. She did the no-afternoon-nap thing for a streak awhile back, and after this reminder I have definitely decided that if she is only going to take one nap a day, I much prefer she take one in the afternoon. Yes, I'll have to say goodbye to my allotted showertime (although today I just hauled the exersaucer into our bathroom and let her hang out in there while I showered) and some quiet time to mull over my e-mail while drinking my morning cup of coffee, but a nice break in the afternoon is totally worth it. There was no morning nap today, but she is asleep now, so we shall see how long it lasts. Now -- onto my to-do list!

No comments: