Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Found Her (Again)

I tracked Margaret down again -- this time by calling the random number that was still in my phone from which Margaret called me yesterday morning. Thankfully she picked up. It turns out that she is going to be at Isis OB/GYN, which means she will be working with Kay Johnson, who also comes very highly recommended in the Atlanta area (and was on the question/answer panel at my church the day they had the showing of The Business of Being Born). Kay was going to be a back-up for Margaret and the other midwife at Alpharetta Women's Specialists when it was thought that Margaret was going to be there, but this is even better. This means that Kay will be the number one back-up, so as long as Margaret stays put, I'll have two really fabulous midwifes on my side. Anyway, I've already called and left a message regarding an appointment because Margaret thought they might be able to get me in tomorrow, though I don't know what they will do about getting my records. Otherwise it will likely be next Tuesday or Thursday.

No comments: